Texture for Living
StoneCraft Industries is a very popular cultured stone veneer manufacturer in North America for over 37 years. Products are cast from molds of real stone by using lightweight cement and designed to hold easily to a variety of construction surfaces.
Hundreds of hours are spent detailing each and every natural stone before they are replicated through specially design molds to achieve natural look and authentic filling of real stone. StoneCraft’s assurance and perfection can be seen within every textural element. Rich surface details and a blend of only raw pigments and oxides, create a striking and powerful presence , so stones looks and feels like the real thing because characteristics and depth of natural stone emanates from every style and shape of Stonecraft product. Here is a link to online catalog .
Such a diversity in shape, texture and color significantly enhances any exterior or interior space and delivers real value to every customer.
Made in the USA, StoneCraft manufactured stone veneer provides the distinction of quarried stone, at a fraction of its price, weight and installation time and is the favored supplier of masonry products for any commercial or residential project.
StoneCraft offers 10 popular stone profiles, as well as a wide range of genuine colors.
Main profiles present unique irregular shapes, natural looking edges, rough ashlars designs and chisel-sculpted stonework.
- Farmledge Stone | The irregular stone shapes, sizes and textures of Farmledge have been molded into panels to re-create the time honored look of stacked stone existed across New England and New York.
- Laurel Cavern Ledge | Laurel Cavern Ledge was meticulously crafted to create a timeless
appearance. Handpicked from the rocky ravines and cliffs of North Carolina
- Heritage Stone| Each stone was originally hand-chiseled by masons to create rugged rectangular ashlar shapes.
- Fieldstone | Inspired by rustic European building techniques, Fieldstone consists of intentionally irregular shapes and sizes.
- Ledgestone | The linear lines of this versatile profile create an appealing contrast of rugged texture and contemporary design.
- Monarch | Monarch is one of our largest overall profiles. Rich surface details and a blend of both large and small stones create a striking and commanding presence.
- Top Rock | The rubble shaped stone indigenous to Pennsylvania features subtle contours and smoother rounded edges
- Cobble Stone | The sandstone textured profile Cobble is roughly chisel-cut into rectangular ashlar shapes.
- River Rock | The distinctive and time honored shape of River Rock is easily recognizable. Soft rounded contours are slowly revealed from the gradual effects of rushing water.
- Dutchcraft Foundation | Inspired by the old-world craftsmanship of the Pennsylvania Dutch, this substantial profile can be used to enhance the foundation of any residential or commercial project.